The world at your feet
Hiking and other activities in Villandro/Villanders
Right at your doorstep you can find ideal conditions for hiking in the world's most beautiful mountains – the spectacular Dolomites. Summer in Villandro/Villanders is a great time for hiking and other activities.
In the area around Villandro/Villanders you can find a total of more than 50 entertaining hiking trails. In particular, we recommend the following excursions and day trips in the area:
- Loop trail to San Maurizio/St. Moritz, Sauders, Villandro/Villanders village center
- Hike to Sant'Anna/St. Anna, Fundres/Pfunders mines, Zilderer Kehre
- Hike to Bagno Tre Chiese/Bad Dreikirchen, Briol, Barbiano/Barbian waterfall, Barbiano/Barbian
- Hike to Sabiona/Säben and Velturno/Feldthurns
- Loop trail from Gasser Alpine hut to Totenkirchl, Monte Villandro/Villanderer Berg (2,509 m), Sella dei Sentieri/Gasteiger Sattel, Gasser Alpine hut
- Hike from Gasser Alpine hut to Corno del Renon/Rittner Horn (2,260 m)
- Hike from Gasser Alpine hut to Santa Croce di Lazfons/Latzfonser Kreuz (2,300 m) and Cima di San Cassiano/Kassianspitze (2,581 m)
Whether you prefer hiking on Villandro/Villanders alp or sightseeing in the surrounding villages: thanks to its central location, Villandro/Villanders is an ideal departure point for all your endeavors. Every day, you can try a different activity. How about horseback riding, cycling, golf, paragliding, hang gliding, archery, rafting or canyoning?